Your privacy and the security of your data are extremely important, so we want to share with you the rules we have implemented in our business.
We will not sell your personal data or in any other way give it to an unauthorized third party for any purpose or for the purpose of carrying out third party promotional activities.
We have paid special attention to the fact that the rules on personal data protection are built into all our business procedures in order to apply the highest standards of information security in our business.
In what situations may we collect your personal information
- when participating in our contests, Picture Perfect challenges or promotions
- if we report a problem related to our website
- if you provide us with personal information as part of the surveys
- when buying through a web shop without registration
- when ordering via email
- when visiting our website we may collect traffic data, location and other communication data
Access to the content on our site that involves the collection of personal data is not allowed to persons under 16 years of age and we do not collect or process personal data of persons under 16 years of age. If we learn that we have been provided with the personal data of such a person, we will be deleted without delay.
Exceptionally, a parent may consent to the collection and processing of personal data of a child under the age of 16. In that case, the parent’s email will send a verification message requesting the parent to provide a review of a copy of their personal statement. Data with identity cards that are not required (photo, OIB, ID number) will be made invisible, and data on the child and parents will be kept in accordance with the relevant rules set out in these Rules.
What data we collect
- if you only browse our website, then we collect the information listed on the Cookies page
- in case of applying to our contests and / or Picture Perfect, we challenge the collection of the following personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, Instagram username and photos that you have chosen with your consent
- if you place an order through our web shop without registration, by e-mail, then we collect the following personal data: name and surname, address, city, e-mail, telephone and keep them for a period of three months from the date of purchase and only to be able to fulfill their contractual obligations (eg product delivery, advertising process, etc.) and contact you as part of the provision of customer support services
Who do we share data with
We store personal data on servers that we have leased from the service provider DHH d.o.o., Nobileova 20, 52100 Pula, which are located in the Republic of Croatia.
For the purposes of online authorization of credit and debit cards, we use the e-ToMiTreba service, which is provided by Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d., SR Njemačke 2 i 8, 10000 Zagreb. The e-ToMiTreba system completely disables access to data by unauthorized participants in the purchase process, so that only card companies and cardholders can have access to paid card numbers. In case you choose the method of payment by card when making a purchase, we will ask for your consent for your name, surname, address, card numbers, expiration date of cards and control number of delivered card companies, and we will take measures to determine them according to your personal data with care and in a lawful manner.
Google Analytics is a tool for collecting anonymous data from users of our websites, which collects data about how often users visit our websites, which pages they visit, when they visit them, how long they stay and from which countries they come, etc. using cookies and IP address for the following purposes:
- to improve the user experience
- to monitor the success of marketing campaigns
- to analyze patterns of behavior
If you want to turn off Google Analytics, you can install a Google plug-in for your browser that will prevent it. You can download the plugin here.
More information about how Google uses the data collected in this way can be found here.
Organizational and security measures we have taken to protect personal data
- encrypted connection (https)
- limited physical access only to authorized persons
- tracking access logs
Purposes for which we use personal information
- to fulfill contractual obligations
- to display the content of your website in the most efficient way on your devices
- to answer your queries
- to send you notifications of changes related to our services
- to send promotional emails, in cases where you want to give your explicit consent
- to prevent fraud
Data storage time
We will not store your data more than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
After the expiration of the retention period of personal data, we will not keep your data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
After the retention period, we will either delete or anonymize the personal data so that it can no longer be linked to anyone.
- data contained in the account and data on financial transactions – 11 years (in accordance with the Accounting Act Art. 10 (OG 120/16))
- unregistered customers – 3 months
- data collected when applying for the contest and / or Picture Perfect challenge will be deleted or anonymized permanently within one month from the date of announcement of the winner
What rights do you have regarding the collection and processing of personal data
- to information about the processing of your personal data
- gain access to personal information about yourself
- seek the correction of inaccurate, inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- request that personal data be deleted when it is no longer needed or if the processing is illegal
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds related to your particular situation
- request a restriction on the processing of your personal data in special cases
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (“data portability”)
- request that decisions based on automated processing that apply to you or significantly affect you and that are based on your personal data are made by individuals, not just computers. In this case, you also have the right to express your own position and challenge the decision
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you contact us
You can send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
The supervisory body is the Agency for Personal Data Protection, and information on how you can protect your rights before the supervisory body can be found here.